Information Collected Automatically
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., your-service-provider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, or your-company.com if you use an Internet account from your office);
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- date and time you access our site; and
- the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security (or law enforcement purposes, though unlikely of our own accord).
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
Other Information We Collect
If you choose to identify yourself (or otherwise provide us with personal information) when you use an online form:
- If you request information, services, or assistance (such as requesting a piano mover, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties that (in our judgement) are appropriate in order to fulfil your request. If, when you provide us with such information, you specify that you do not want us to disclose the information to third parties, we will respect your request. Note, however, that if you do not provide such information, it may be impossible for us to refer, respond to or fulfil your request. In fact, it may be nearly certain we will not.
- In the unlikely case your communication relates to a law enforcement matter, we may disclose the information to law enforcement agencies that we deem appropriate.
How Long We Keep Information
We may keep information that will collect for an unlimited period of time.
Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. Please do not send sensitive data (e.g., Social Security, bank account, or credit card numbers) by email or web form.
Our site provides helpful information about how to move a grand piano for many site visitors that would otherwise have little to no idea where to look nor whom to contact for assistance moving a large piano. We provide a simple, yet helpful resource online that offers a suggested starting point to hire a piano moving company or piano guy or gal, to move a grand piano out of your house. The traffic we generate may be valuable to a company that needs help with SEO or creative online marketing strategies.
For site security purposes our hosting provider may employ software programs to monitor network traffic. Anyone using this system consents to the monitoring of their use by system or security personnel. Unauthorized use, tampering with or modification of this system—or its supporting hardware or software—may violate federal or other statutes and may subject the violator to criminal and civil penalties. In the event of unauthorized intrusion, all relevant information regarding possible violation of law may be provided to law enforcement officials.
We are making our best effort to disclose anything related to privacy that we know to think of. We reviewed privacy policies from other websites and did our best to consolidate them into this page. We are not lawyers, and it is our intent to be compliant with any applicable laws and completely transparent and clear about any information we obtain so that you may make an educated decision as to whether or not you choose to continue visiting our website. We hope our website will start you on your path to find the best way to move a grand piano.